Car Insurance Check KSA
You must have motor insurance to drive a vehicle in Saudi Arabia. If caught driving without it, you may be subject to a penalty of SAR 150. You’re probably wondering how to check your car’s insurance status in KSA, and don’t worry; we’ve got the answer. In this article, we’ll show you how to find out whether your vehicle’s insurance is valid or not.
Also Read: How to Find Cheap Car Insurance In KSA
How to Check Vehicle Insurance Status in Absher
To get your car insurance details, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Absher portal: https://absher.sa/
- Select “Individuals.”
- Log in to your Absher account.
- Under “Vehicles,” click on “Services.”
- Then select the “Vehicle Management” option.
- You will need to select your vehicle to get your insurance information.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to check the insurance status of your vehicle in KSA. The process of checking your vehicle insurance status in KSA is quite simple. All you need to do is log in to your Absher account and look for insurance under the vehicles section. With that information, you can quickly go online and get a report from the Ministry of Interior’s Absher portal.
- How to Renew Your Vehicle Registration (Istimara)
- How to Renew Your Driving License in KSA
- Check Traffic Violations in Saudi Arabia
- How to Complete MVPI (FAHAS) in KSA
- How to Check Fahas Validity in Saudi Arabia