What is the Mudad platform?
Mudad is an online platform launched by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia which monitors payroll violations by the employer and allows employees to respond to the justifications submitted by the employer or company. In this article, we will walk you through the new user registration process in the Mudad platform.
Mudad Registration Process
To register on the Mudad platform, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the Mudad registration page: https://mudad.com.sa/registration
- Enter your ten-digit Iqama number
- Click on the “Verify” button.
- Enter the verification code received on your Absher-linked mobile number.
- Enter your name and email address, then create a new password.
Congratulations, your registration for the Mudad platform is complete. You can now access the Mudad platform using your ID number and password.
Also Read: How to register on the Qiwa platform