Table of Contents
In Saudi Arabia, businesses need to have a unique identification number to operate legally within the country. This number is called the Commercial Registration Number or CR Number. This article will explain what the CR Number is, where to find it, and how to verify it online.
What is CR Number in Saudi Arabia
The Commercial Registration Number (CR Number) is a unique identification number assigned to businesses in Saudi Arabia. It is issued by the Ministry of Commerce and is required for any legal business to operate in the country.
How to find CR Number in KSA
Every legal business in Saudi Arabia needs to obtain a commercial registration (Sajil Tijari- السجل التجاري) in order to conduct its operations. The CR Number is a 10-digit number that can be found in the top left corner of the commercial registration certificate (شهادة السجل التجاري) .
How to Verify CR Number Online
You can verify the CR Number by visiting the Ministry of Commerce website. Follow these steps to verify the CR Number:
- Go to the Ministry of Commerce website: https://v.mc.gov.sa/Verification/PageVerify.aspx?lang=en
- The website’s default language will be Arabic. If you don’t want to use the site in Arabic, you can choose English.
- Select “Verification of the commercial register” from the drop-down option.
- In the Register Number field, enter the CR Number.
- Then enter the expiry date of the CR in the Expiry Date field.
- Fill in the image code and click on the “Verification” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to view the details of your commercial register or Sajil Tijari.
The CR Number is an essential requirement for businesses to operate legally in Saudi Arabia. It is crucial for business owners to know their CR Number and ensure it is up to date. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily verify your CR Number and keep your business in compliance with Saudi Arabian regulations.
More from KSAexpats.com: