Expat Dependent Fee Calculator 2023
Expat Dependent Levy in Saudi Arabia
It is mandatory for a resident expat to pay for dependent fees or levy for all family members under their sponsorship. This includes spouses, children, and parents. To renew his and their Iqama, the expat resident must pay the dependent levy first. In this article, we will demonstrate the process of determining your dependent fee and also provide a calculator for it.
How to Calculate Expat Dependent Fee
Each dependent in your Iqama requires a monthly payment of SR 400. If you have two dependents, your annual dependent fees will be calculated as follows: (400 x 12) x 2 = SR 9,600
Expat Dependent Fee CalculatorYou can determine the total fee for your dependents by choosing the duration and the number of dependents
Checking Dependent Levy for Expatriates through Banks
You can also check for the amount of your dependent levy through an ATM or online banking. To check and pay the dependent levy through Al Rajhi’s online banking, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Al Rajhi Banks online service (Al Mubasher Retail)
- Click on the “Payments” option
- Select “MOI Payments”
- Choose “Expatriate Service”
- Select “Fee Collection for All Registered Associates on the Head of Household Iqama”
- Enter your “Iqama Number”
- Input the “fees duration end date” (usually one year after the current iqama expiry date)
- Click “Proceed”
- You will be able to view the amount of the dependent levy that you will be required to pay in order to renew your Iqama
- Click “Confirm” to proceed with the payment or “Cancel” to cancel the transaction.
In conclusion, paying dependent fees or family levy is mandatory for all family members under the sponsorship of a resident expatriate. The fee is calculated based on the number of dependents and the duration for which it is paid. The exact amount of dependent levy can be checked and paid through various methods, such as ATM or online banking. It is important to pay the dependent levy on time in order to renew the Iqama of the resident expat.