National address registration is mandatory for all citizens and residents in Saudi Arabia. It is a must for opening a bank account or getting a mobile connection in the kingdom. You can view or print your national address by visiting the Saudi Post website (SPL Online).
Print National Address through Saudi Post Website
Follow the steps below to download your Saudi National Address Proof.
Visit the SPL Online website: https://eservices.splonline.com.sa/en/Account/Login
- Login to the site with your username and password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- You can also use “National Single Sign-On” to access the site by entering your Absher username and password.
- After successful login to the Saudi Post website (SPL Online), select the “Manage Addresses“
- You can view your national address on the next page; click on the national address to expand it.
- Now, at the bottom of the page, you’ll see an option “print proof of national address,” which you should select to download the proof of national address.
- Your National address proof will now be downloaded as a pdf file.ce.