SNB – Al Ahli Self Service Kiosk
The Saudi National Bank (SNB) AlAhli self-service kiosks offer a number of services to clients Including Mada card Issuance, Renewal, Account statement printing. You can find the location of your nearest SNB self-service kiosk from this link. Related Article: How to open a new account with SNB AlAhli Bank
Services Provided Through Self Service Kiosks
- Issuance of Prepaid Cards
- Issuance of Mada Debit Card (New, Replacement, Additional).
- Account Statement Printing.
- IBAN Printing.
- Balance Certificate Printing.
- Update Mobile Number.
How to Issue Mada Debit Cards through SNB Self Service Kiosks
- Touch the Kiosk Screen and Select “Through National ID/Iqama”
- Enter Iqama Number
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Choose the account number and name to be printed on the card.
- Select “Confirm”
- Insert your finger on the fingerprint scanner to confirm.
- Enter a new PIN and re-enter it to confirm.
- Collect your SNB Mada Debit Card from the device. Read: How to Change Mobile Number in SNB AlAhli Bank
How to renew NCB Mada Debit Cards via Self Service Kiosks
- Insert the current Mada Debit Card and from the main menu, click “Debit Card“
- Select “Renewal”
- Enter a new PIN, then confirm the new PIN.
- Collect your new SNB Mada card.
Update Mobile Number through SNB Self Service Kiosks
You can now update your mobile number associated with the SNB account through the SNB self-service kiosk. The following are the steps. Read: Update Iqama with NCB / Bank AlAhli
- Insert the card and choose “Update Mobile and Email”
- Choose from the menu “Mobile update”
- Enter a new mobile number and confirm.
- Enter OTP or AlAhli Token.
- Place a finger on the fingerprint scanner to complete.