How to Check Eligibility of Worker on Qiwa Portal
Saudi Arabia’s ministry of human resources and social development (MHRSD) launched a professional verification program (SVP) last year to examine workers’ skills. The initiative is aimed at examining all skilled workers from their home countries before they entered the kingdom, as well as those who are currently inside the country. This blog post will guide you on how to check the eligibility of a worker on the qiwa platform online.
Checking the Eligibility of a Worker Online
To check the eligibility of a worker on the Qiwa portal, follow the steps below:
- Go to the SVP Qiwa website: https://svp.qiwa.sa/en/test_takers/search
- Select one of the two options from the drop-down menu:
- Iqama Number
- Passport number for international labor only
- Enter its value into the second field.
- Solve the reCaptcha by clicking “I am not a robot.”
- Then click on the “Check” button to search.
You will see the result at the bottom of the page, with whether the worker is eligible or not information.
If you want to check the eligibility of workers on the Qiwa portal, follow the steps outlined in this article. You will then be able to see if the worker is eligible or not. Thank you for reading!
- How to Register on the Qiwa Platform
- Steps to Share Your Profile through the Qiwa portal
- How to Accept Transfer Requests in Qiwa