Guide to Checking Worker Eligibility on the Qiwa Platform
Saudi Arabia has introduced the professional verification program (SVP) in 2021. The goal of this program is to assess the skills of workers either already in the kingdom or before they enter. Here’s a quick guide on how to easily check a worker’s eligibility on the Qiwa platform online.
Steps to Verify Worker Eligibility Online
You can quickly check worker eligibility using your Iqama number or, if you don’t have an Iqama yet, with your passport number.
- Visit the SVP Qiwa portal: Click here
- Choose your search method: Select either:
- Iqama Number, or
- Passport number (For international workers without an Iqama)
- Enter the relevant number in the provided field.
- Complete the reCaptcha by confirming “I am not a robot.”
- Click the “Check” button to search.
You will be able to view the results on the same page. The result will be looked like below one:
- Occupation not yet requiring an exam: If it says, “Occupation ‘your profession in Arabic’ is not required to take the exam yet“, means no professional test is necessary for that job role.
- Successfully passed the exam: If you see “The labor passed the exam in occupation“, it indicates the worker has successfully cleared the exam.
- Failed the exam: “The labor did not pass the exam in occupation” means the test wasn’t passed, and a retake is needed.
More Articles from KSAexpats.com: