Steps to Obtain an Umrah Visa from Outside KSA
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia has explained the steps for issuing an Umrah visa through the electronic Umrah portal.
According to the ministry, those who wish to come to the Kingdom to perform Umrah pilgrimage can get an Umrah visa by following these steps:
(1) Login to the Umrah portal: https://eservices.haj.gov.sa/
(2) Review and pick one of the tourism companies or agencies licensed by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in your country. Then choose the appropriate package.
(3) Pay for the package, including basic services, housing, and transportation.
(4) Pass your passport to the tourist office/agency and fill out any required documents related to the Umrah program, making sure to mention the date of departure and return.
(5) Furthermore, you need also complete these requirements to obtain an Umrah-visa.
- Obtain a return ticket.
- Get a medical insurance policy.
- Get vaccination shots for the coronavirus approved in Saudi Arabia.
- Make initial reservation for the date and time of performing Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s Mosque.
You will be given a reference number that allows you to submit an application for an Umrah visa in the electronic visa service platform of the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Also Read: Minimum Passport Validity Required for Obtaining an Exit/Re-Entry Visa