UAE Visit Visa for Saudi Iqama Holders
If you’re a Saudi iqama holder wishing to visit the UAE, you need to apply for a visit visa before your visit. It’s pretty straightforward and can be done online. Read this article to find out all the requirements and steps to apply for a UAE visit visa for Saudi Iqama holders online.
Requirements for Applying for UAE Visit Visa for Saudi Residents
- A valid iqama with a minimum of three months validity.
- Copy of Passport with a validity of at least three months.
- Passport size photograph
- A valid profession that makes you eligible to apply for UAE E-Visa
- A valid credit or debit card for online payment.
Please Note: If you are found to have an expired Iqama upon arrival in the UAE, your entry will be cancelled. The same goes if you change your profession after your visa has been issued.
E-Visa issued to GCC residents is valid for 30 days from arrival, and it can be extended for 30 more days.
How to Apply for UAE E-Visa for Saudi Iqama Holders
You can apply for a UAE E-Visa for GCC Residents through one of the following websites:
Here is a step-by-step guide on applying for a Dubai visit visa for Saudi Iqama holders through the GDRFA website.
- First, go to the GDRFA website: https://smart.gdrfad.gov.ae
- Select “Individuals“, then click “Register now” to create a new GDRFAD account if you don’t already have one.
- Enter a new username of your choice, then your first and last name, date of birth and email address.
- You need to enter a verification code received in your email address to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, log in to your GDRFAD account.
- Select the option “Create Application“, then “Entry Permit“, and “GCC Residents.”
- Select “Create New Data.”
Fill in the following information
- GCC Residency Information (Saudi Iqama Information)
- Travel Information (Airport and Date)
- GCC Sponsor Information (Your Kafeel/Company Information)
- Applicant (Sponsored) Details (Your Details)
- Passport Information
- Contact Details
- Address Outside UAE
- Address Inside UAE (Any Address in UAE)
On the following page, upload the following document.
- Passport size photograph
Next, pay the fee using your credit or debit card. (Approx: AED 250)
Carefully review your application and submit it.
Once your application is approved, you will receive your E-Visa at your email address.
If you’re a Saudi Iqama holder, then applying for a UAE visit visa is a relatively simple process. Make sure you have all the required documents ready and submit your application online. Once your application is approved, you’ll be able to enjoy all that the UAE has to offer, from its stunning beaches to its world-class shopping and dining. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your UAE trip today!