Requirements for UAE Visa for Saudi Residents
- Iqama valid for a minimum of three months
- Copy of Passport with a validity of at least six months
- Passport size photo graphs
- A valid profession that makes you eligible to apply for E-Visa
- A valid credit or debit card for online payment : How to apply for a credit card in Saudi Arabia
What is the validity of the UAE Visit Visa for Saudi Residents?
- The E-Visa issued to GCC accompanied residents is applicable for 30 days, however it can be extended for a period of another 2 months : Procedure to Apply for permanent family visa
- The E-Visa issued to GCC residents is applicable for 30 days from the date of arrival and can only be extended for 1 month.
**The entry will be canceled if on entrance, the Iqama is found to be expired : Check Iqama Expiry date
**The entry will be canceled if you change your profession after the visa has been issued.
Procedure to Apply for UAE Visit Visa for Saudi Residents
The Previous Website has been moved to New Website https://amer.gdrfad.gov.ae
Visit Amer-GDRFA UAE website
Create a New account with GDRFA website
Verify your e-mail by click on the received link in your email inbox.
Once successfully activated the account, go for the visa application
UAE E-Visa Application
Login to Amer-GDRFA UAE Website
Select the “Create Application” from the dashboard
Choose “Entry Permit” from category
Select “New” from Sub-category
Choose “GCC Residents” from Service Option
In the next page, select “”Create New Data” and continue
Then you have to enter the following information
- GCC Residency Information (Saudi Iqama Details)
- Travel Information (Airport and Date)
- GCC Sponsor Information (Your Kafeel/Company Information)
- Applicant (Sponsored) Details (Your Details)
- Passport Details
- Contact Details
- Address Outside UAE
- Address Inside UAE (Any Address in UAE)
Next page Scan and upload the following documents.
- Passport size photograph
Pay the fee online through your credit or debit card. The fee for each passport is AED 230
Submit the application once you have reviewed it
Once the application is successfully submitted, you will receive the e-visa within a few working days.