MOFA Family Visit Visa Check 2023
Have you recently applied for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia and are now looking to check the visa status? It’s simple. With the online portal of MOFA (the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia), finding out the status of your family visit visa is easy. Simply visit their official website, https://visa.mofa.gov.sa, and enter your visa application number and ID. Within seconds, you will get to know the status of your family visa application. We explain this process in detail in this article as a step-by-step guide. Let’s get started.
How to Check Visit Visa Application Status
Before starting to check your visit visa status, ensure your visit visa application number and your iqama number are handy. You may be wondering what the Application Number for a family visa is. It’s the number written on the document you received upon submitting your family visit visa application online. Here are the steps on how you can check the visit visa status.
- Go to the MOFA visa check website: https://visa.mofa.gov.sa
- Select “English” from the top menu.
- Under the “Query” section, select “Application Number” from the “Inquiry Type” dropdown menu.
- In the Application Number field, enter your 8-digit MOFA Visa Application Number.
- Enter your Iqama Number into the ID Number field.
- Complete the image code verification process.
- Click on the “Search” button to get your family visit visa application status.
Once you have completed the above steps, your family visit visa application status will be displayed on the following page. If your application has been approved, you will receive your visa document, including the visa number, type, duration, and applicant details.
Suppose your family visit visa application has been rejected or is still under review. In that case, you will receive a notification in the Arabic language on the status page of the MOFA website. This text will show you the status of your application and the reason for a rejection or pending status if provided. Just to let you know, the information is provided in Arabic. If you’re unfamiliar with the language, you can use an online translator to help you understand the message.
In conclusion, checking the status of your family visit visa application in Saudi Arabia has been made easy, thanks to the MOFA website. By using your Iqama number and MOFA visa application number, you can determine whether your application has been approved, is still under review, or has unfortunately been rejected. If approved, your MOFA visa document will be issued. On the other hand, if your MOFA visit visa application is denied or still pending, the MOFA website will notify you in Arabic, providing details about the status and reasons for rejection. I hope this guide helps.
- Applying for a Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia? Here’s How to Do It Online
- Procedure to Check Saudi Driving License Status Online
- How to Check Saudi Work Visa Stamping Status using Passport Number