Table of Contents
STC SIM Self-Activation
If you’ve recently purchased an STC SIM card and are wondering how to activate it, you’ve come to the right place. This article explains the easy process to get your SIM card active and how you can start using your mobile service immediately. Whether you have a prepaid or postpaid plan, this article will guide you on the self-activation process of STC SIM. So let’s get started.
Where to Purchase an STC SIM?
The STC SIM card can be purchased from any approved distributor or specific stores for SAR 5. However, you must pay for the plan you select when you activate the SIM yourself.
How to Activate Your STC SIM
Here are the steps to activate your STC SIM through the mystc app:
- Start by downloading and opening the “mystc” app.
- Choose the “Store” option, then tap “mobile and internet SIM.”
- Pick the service that ticks all your boxes.
- Click on “Activate your SIM on your own.”
- Either scan the SIM barcode or type in the serial number.
- Input the PUK2 number (you’ll find PUK2 on the SIM package).
- Pick a package that fits your needs.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Enter the verification code that you receive.
- Finish the “Nafath” authentication process using your Iqama/ID number.
- Make payment using any of the available methods.
- Enjoy your new STC service!
Difference Between Ordinary SIM and Self Activation SIM
Here’s the thing, a regular SIM card needs you to go to a store or distributor to get it active. On the other hand, a self-activation SIM lets you activate it on your own using the mystc app and authenticating via Absher. This means you don’t have to step out to activate your SIM, which is far more convenient and a real timesaver.
So, there you have it! Activating your STC SIM card is simple, and you can do it through the mystc app. Just follow the easy steps outlined in this piece, make the necessary payments, and you’re good to go! Whether you go for a prepaid or postpaid package, you can activate your SIM and start using it immediately.