Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
Here is a short description about how to apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia.
Two Types of Family Visit Visa
Saudi Arabia offers two types of family visit visas and they are,
- 3 Months Single Entry Visit Visa
- 1 Year Multiple Entry Visit Visa
Fees for Saudi Family Visit Visa
SR 300 is the new Saudi Arabia unified visit visa fee which is applicable to all nationalities.
Whom can you invite?.
You can invite your following close relatives on a family visit visa.
Requirements for Applying for a Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
- Valid Iqama: Check Iqama Expiry Date
- An acceptable profession: Eligible Iqama Professions for Family Visa
- 35 SAR for the Chamber of Commerce Attestation
Saudi Family Visit Visa Online Application Procedure
- Visit the visa application website https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/
- Fill in the required details and submit the application and take a printout
- Get the application number from the printout and remember it for future follow-up.
- Get attested by the Chamber of Commerce online. (Ask to your sponsor)
- After 7-10 days, check your application status online
- Once approved, get a printout and send it to your home country for processing.
- For visa stamping, hire a local agent and provide the following documents
- Visa Number
- Original passport
- Your Iqama Copy
- 4 copies of the passport size photograph
- Visa and Insurance Fee