Extend Expired Exit ReEntry Visa
-Exit ReEntry Visa Extension for Dependents
–Exit ReEntry Visa Extension for Workers
As per a directive issued by the Saudi Foreign Ministry recently, an exit re-entry visa can be renewed through the Saudi Consular Departments at your Saudi Embassy. With this directive, extending exit re-entry visas is possible.
- Overstaying should not be more than seven months for people holding a working visa.
- Over stay should not be more than 1 year for dependents.
- Workers must produce a letter from their firms, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Saudi Arabia and the Council of Saudi Chambers.
- You must attach your residence permits (Iqama)
- Details of the Sponsor (Kafeel, Father or Husband) should be included.
Then Submit to the Saudi Embassy for Processing