Procedure to Extend an Expired Exit Reentry Visa in Saudi Arabia

By Mohammed Ameen

Updated on:

How to Extend Expired Exit Re-Entry Visa?.

An expired exit re-entry visa can be extended if your Iqama is still valid. In order to renew the expired exit re-entry visa, the following are the conditions.

-Your Iqama must be valid.

-Overstaying should not be more than seven months for people holding a working visa.

-Overstay should not be more than 1 year for dependents.

The extension can be done online by the sponsor.

Procedure to Apply for Extension of Expired Exit Re-Entry Visa

Visit MOFA website by following the link below,

Visit Visa Extension Saudi Arabia

Fill out the details in Arabic.

Submit then for approval.

Currently due to the coronavirus travel ban and restrictions, Saudi Arabia has temporarily halted the extension of exit re-entry visas until the ban is lifted.