List of Important Mobily USSD Codes
Mobily KSA USSD Codes
Mobily is a leading telecommunications provider in Saudi Arabia that offers a variety of services to its customers, including voice calls, text messaging, and data services. One of the convenient ways to access these services is through the use of USSD codes, which are shortcodes that can be entered into a phone’s dial pad to access specific services.
List of Useful Mobily USSD Codes
Here is an updated list of some of the most commonly used Mobily KSA service USSD codes:
- *1411#: This code allows you to check your Mobily balance.
- *1400*Coupon Code#: This code allows you to recharge your Mobily account balance by entering a prepaid card number or coupon code.
- *123*Mobile Number*Amount#: This code allows you to transfer credit from your Mobily account to another Mobily customer.
- **67*1410#: This code activates voicemail on busy, which allows incoming calls to be directed to your voicemail when you are unable to answer.
- *199#: This code activates the “Call Me” service, which allows you to request that someone call you back by sending a text message.
- *148#: This code allows you to view the roaming tariffs for the country you are currently in.
- *506#: This code activates the “Khaliha Alai” service, which allows users who are low or out of credit to call friends or family, and the recipient will be charged for the call.
- *405#: This code allows you to request emergency credit if you have run out of balance and need to make an urgent call.
- *222#: This code allows you to view your own mobile number.
- *118#: This code is for the “How are you?” message service, which allows you to send a message to another Mobily customer to check in with them.
- **21**1410#: This code activates voicemail on all calls, which allows incoming calls to be directed to your voicemail regardless of whether you are able to answer or not.
- *122#: This code allows you to request that someone send you credit.
- **62*1431#: This code activates the missed call notification service, which sends you a notification when you have missed a call.
- *43#: This code activates the call waiting service, which allows you to put a current call on hold and answer a second incoming call.
These are just a few of the many USSD codes that are available to Mobily KSA customers. By using these codes, you can easily access a wide range of services and manage your account on the go. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can also contact Mobily’s customer service team through the USSD menu or by calling their toll-free number.