Procedure to Apply for Permanent Family Visa Online
You can now apply for a permanent family visa online through the Absher portal. Here are the procedures.
- Pay SR 2,000 as the visa fee on your Iqama.
- Login to your Absher account. If you are not yet register with Absher Click Here to Register
Once logged in with Absher, Go to >>EServices >> Expatriates Affairs >> Family Visa Service
After reading all the instructions, click on the “New family Visa Application”.
You must ensure the following prior to proceeding with the visa application.
- Your Iqama is valid for more than 90 days.
- Visa fee has already been paid on your Iqama Number
- Your Iqama profession is an eligible profession for a family visa.
- Only one wife is eligible for a family visa
- A son over 18 years old will not be eligible for a Family visa.
On the next page, click on “Apply for Family Visa” to continue.
Note: In some cases, you may get an error message “Your application cannot be processed because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules. You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually. To Book an appointment, please click here (Istiqdam appointments system)”. In that case, you have to make an Istidam appointment and proceed manually.
On the next page, you will have to provide salary and education details.
Provide your dependents details: Full name as in Passport, Nationality, Age, Port of Boarding (In which city your family visa will Stamp in your home country), religion, and Relationship.
Re-check and ensure all entered data is correct as in Passport, then Submit.
Post Application Procedure
- After Successful submission, take a printout and get it attested by the Chamber of commerce
- Once your Application is Successfully Submitted to the Chamber of Commerce, you will be notified via SMS with your Application Number
- You should Submit to Chamber within 30 days of Online submission, otherwise the application will be automatically canceled.
- You can check your Application Status on the MOFA website.