Procedure to Apply Permanent Family Visa Online
Now you can apply for permanent family visa by Online. No need to visit any office. Here are the procedures.
- Pay SR 2,000 as the visa fee on your Iqama.
- Login to your Absher account. If you not yet register with Absher Click Here to Register
Once log in with Absher, Go to >>EServices >> Expatriates Affairs >> Family Visa Service
After reading all the instructions, Click New family Visa Application
- Your Iqama Expiry more than 90 days
- Visa Fee already paid on your Iqama Number
- Applicant Occupation Should be within the Allowed Occupation List. To see the list Click Here.
- Only one wife is eligible for family visa
- Son more than 18 years old will not eligible for Family visa
Here you can see your complete information including sponsor information.
Click Apply for family visa to continue.
Note: In some case you may get an error message “ Your application cannot be processed because it does not fulfill Istiqdam e-service business rules. You can book an appointment with Istiqdam and submit your occupation to be studied manually. To Book an appointment, please click here (Istiqdam appointments system)”. In that case you have to take Istiqdam appointment and proceed manually.
In the next windows you have to Provide Salary and Education details.
Provide your Defendants details Full name as in Passport, Nationality, Age, Port of Boarding (In which city your family visa will Stamp in your home country), religion and Relationship.
Re check and ensure all entered data is correct as in Passport, then Submit.
Post Application Procedure
- After Successful submission, take a printout and get attested by Chamber of commerce
- Once your Application Successfully submitted to Chamber of Commerce, you will be notified by SMS with Application Number
- You should Submit to Chamber within 30 days of Online submission otherwise application will be automatically canceled.
- You can check your Application Status in MOFA website.