Red Bull Mobile Codes for Checking Balance, Data, and More
Red Bull Mobile Saudi
Red Bull Mobile Saudi is a new mobile network in Saudi Arabia, offering prepaid and postpaid services. In this article, we will give you some of the useful codes that you can use for RedBull Mobile. These codes will help you check your account balance, recharge your account, and other important information.
Useful Codes and Information
Looking for some useful codes and information about Red Bull Mobile Saudi Arabia? Here’s a list of some important ones that you might need:
Red Bull Mobile Recharge Code
You can recharge your Red Bull mobile number by dialing *1588*Recharge Coupon Code#. Alternatively, you can also do this by visiting their website and entering your RedBull mobile number and recharge coupon code. In addition, you can recharge your RedBull SIM number by using their Mobile Application or by calling their customer care number, 950.
Red Bull Mobile Balance Check Code
To check your RedBull Mobile balance, just dial *588#, and instantly your prepaid balance will be displayed on your phone’s screen.
Voicemail Service Activation and Deactivation
In order to activate voicemail service in your RedBull Mobile number in Saudi Arabia, call 1700, and for deactivation, dial ##002#.
Credit Balance Transfer Service
In order to transfer your Red Bull Mobile Balance, you will need to dial *585*PIN*Transfer Amount*Receipent Number#. The default pin code for all users is 123123. The Service fee for this transaction is 0.50 SAR.
Also Read: How to Check How Many SIMs in your Iqama
How to Activate your Red Bull Saudi SIM
To activate your Red Bull SIM card, you will need to take the following steps:
- Download and Install the Red Bull Mobile Saudi app.
- Go to the mobile app home screen.
- Then, select “Join Red Bull MOBILE” and register your profile.
- Next, select “Activate SIM Card” and choose your plan and number.
- Make sure you review your draft contract and proceed to finalize the payment.
- Scan the barcode on your SIM pack, save your order number, and authenticate your ID through IAM (Absher User Credentials).
- Once all the steps have been completed, you will receive your contract by email.
How to Check RedBull Mobile Internet Plans
You can text 100 to 951 to get the internet bundle details offered by Red Bull mobile KSA.
Checking Prepaid Plans
To get the latest prepaid package information, send 600 to 951, and instantly you will receive an SMS with the details of all the latest RedBull Mobile prepaid plans.
Missed Call Service Activation and Deactivation
If you’re looking to activate the missed calls service on your RedBull Mobile number, there are a few different ways to do so.
- To activate the service at all times, dial *172521#. To deactivate the service, dial ##21#.
- To activate the service only when there is no answer, dial *172561#. To deactivate this setting, dial ##61#.
- Alternatively, if you want the service to be activated only when there is no coverage, dial *172562#. To deactivate this setting, again simply dial ##62#.
- Finally, if you want to activate the missed calls service only when the line is busy, dial *172567#. As with the previous two settings, to deactivate this setting, just dial ##67#.
How to get a Red Bull Mobile SIM
You can purchase a Red Bull Mobile SIM card online on their app or website or at any of their stores or kiosk locations. The Red Bull MOBILE flagship store is located in Thumama (Riyadh), Le Prestige Mall (Jeddah), and Al Gosaibi Village (Khobar). All stores are open from 9 AM to 11 PM, except on Friday from 4 PM to 11 PM.
You can also find Red Bull MOBILE kiosks in U Walk (Riyadh), Al Nakheel Mall (Riyadh), Tala Mall (Riyadh), Riyadh Park (Riyadh), Mall of Arab (Jeddah), and Al Nakheel Mall (Dammam). All kiosks are open from 9 AM to 11 PM, except on Friday from 4 PM to 11 PM.
Also Read: Mobile Number Portability in Saudi Arabia
How to Contact Red Bull Mobile Saudi Customer Care
Customers can contact the Red Bull Mobile Saudi Customer Care team by phone, WhatsApp, email, or through the company’s website. The customer care number is 950, and the WhatsApp number is 575000950. The email address for customer care is [email protected] The web page for contacting Red Bull Mobile Saudi Arabia.
We hope that our guide has helped you learn more about Red Bull Mobile Saudi and how to use its various features and services. Be sure to take advantage of these resources to get the most out of your Red Bull Mobile Saudi experience!
How to active international roaming calls in Redbull mobile KSA.
To activate international roaming calls in Red Bull Mobile KSA, download the Red Bull Mobile Saudi app and use it to activate roaming packs.